Here’s a list of the Top 10 Foods That Will Never Expire! Today we count down 10 foods with no expiration dates, food that never expires, food with a long shelf life. Perfect as survival, emergency food!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
The term staple foods is reserved for foods that have a long shelf life. Many food companies are adamant about making foods that can last on shelves for a longer time because in the long run it’s better for them. Better for storage, better for transport, longer shelf life. How long can that shelf life actually be? Well let’s take a look at 10 foods that never expire.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 Foods that shouldn’t ever need an expiration date, then comment: #Food #Crazy #Top10
1:57 Instant Coffee
3:02 Powdered Milk
4:25 Soy Sauce
5:35 Popcorn Kernels
6:52 Red Wine
8:09 Canola Oil
10:27 Dry Beans
11:49 White Vinegar
– Of course sugar never expires – the most evil food in the world will hang in there haunting you from your cupboards for the rest of your life. Why doesn’t sugar expire? Well there’s a super science-y explanation behind that one.
– The smell of Instant Coffee is quite amazing. There are not many things that can instantly perk you up after just one smell. Fresh ground coffee is always the best but instant coffee is a good buffer when that isn’t available.
– So let’s be clear – like everything else on this list powdered milk can go bad if not stored properly. Powdered milk, also known as dried milk, is chalked full of preservatives to keep it useable for years upon years.
– After some research, a lightbulb went off and it turns out that soy sauce is yet another one of those staple items that will not expire. Like many seasonings and sauces, soy has acid-hydrolyzed vegetable protein. This veggie protein also contributes to long-lasting shelf life.
– Popcorn kernels are one of those foods that can just sit on a shelf and wait patiently for someone to feel like cooking them up. This is not only amazing it’s comforting. Seeing as popcorn is actually a pretty healthy snack before being loaded up with butter and all sorts of random stuff for flavor.
– es, that’s right your beloved red wine can last for hundreds of years. As long as it is of good quality and it’s stored correctly. What is a good quality wine? Look for information about where the wine was made or how long the fruits aged for, and when you get as far as opening the bottle, smell it.
– At one time there was a huge controversy over canola oil – people were confused about how bad it was for you. The oil is vegetable-based and from Canada. Yet, it’s hard to find out exactly which vegetable is being used. This sounds like a product that would enjoy a long shelf life.
– People just don’t believe that anything in a can be healthy. So let’s take a look at why people believe Spam can go bad. We all know that once meat is processed, it needs to be eaten in a certain amount of time.
– Most people avoid beans because they don’t know how to cook them. Or, they think they take too long to cook – and to be honest canned beans are way easier to deal with. Toss them in a pot and stir for a few minutes. Then add them to just about anything. Dry beans need to be boiled or soaked for a certain amount of time.
– White Vinegar isn’t something that many people think of as a staple – what do you need white vinegar for? A lot actually. It can be used to pickle fruits and vegetables and clean meat before cooking. And it’s actually pretty popular when you are making your own sauces and marinades. Think about it, if vinegar is good for all these things it makes sense that it has a long shelf life.
JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://bit.ly/2DCl21k
SUBSCRIBE to our channel! https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
10 Cancelled Mcdonald’s Items That People Still Talk About
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss
Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Costco Food Court
10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far
Top 10 All Time Worst Fast Food Fails
Check out our Most Popular Videos! https://bit.ly/2WtOHCy
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).