Grocery Salvage Stores Tips for Preppers!:
Here is a link to state by state list of grocery salvage stores: http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2009/04/16/salvaged-grocery-store-list/
If you have never heard of them, its time for some exploration into this little secret to build your prepper stockpile of food plus other items for pennies on the dollar! These stores buy end lots, broken crates, and damaged label items. Some things are not past expiration dates, some are. Sometimes its only a torn label or the chain store needs to clear a shelf fast for new items. Great deals can be had! Check items carefully 🙂
1. Call first to make sure of their hours and that they are still open for business 🙂
2. Go with an open mind, you never know what you might find 🙂
3. Even fancy foods gourmet items and foods from Europe and other countries can be found here.
4. The prices are generally great!
5. No coupons needed!
6. You will find food, paper products, small appliances, yard stuff etc. – good varieties of things depending on the store 🙂
Have fun and save money building your post apocalyptic or rainy day stockpile! 🙂
To your health, longevity and peace of mind,
The Healthy Prepper 🙂
Subscribe! To be notified of new videos. It’s free! Click on subscribe tab above video.
You Tube Channel: To see all of our videos! Click on the “Healthy Prepper” link above the video or by going to http://www.youtube.com/healthyprepper.
GOFoods Emergency Survival Food: Get it and forget it:
To order a free sample of 12 servings of GO Foods, visit http://sample.foodfreedom.biz
Our Recommendations:: http://astore.amazon.com/theheapre-20 to find many hard to find prepping items.
Follow us on:
Comments: I am thoroughly intrigued by your thoughts and ideas on my videos and welcome all comments. They inspire me and keep me thinking! Together we build better mousetraps.